I could say blogging is like daily affirmations. But for me its mostly a way of documenting what I love most- being artistic. I hope it brings you a little inspiration.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The DIY Wedding- Stage 3

Originally when designing my wedding I was very ambitious and vowed to make everything myself... including my own dress. I wouldn't say I was overly ambitious because in hindsight I know I could've done it but to be honest I'm glad I didn't.  I did manage to make my own sash and my neice's Little Lady dress (I prefer that title over flower girl... it sounds too "hippy"). All the fabric I had purchased for the bridesmaid dresses that never came to fruition had to be used and will continue to be used for quite some time as I have YARDS (okay metres... stupid angloization).

I really am pleased with the way it turned out and Lydia looked fantastic! I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment